[Anjuta-list] What About the Final Release?

I'm following the developtment of Anjuta, I like to have a good IDE for GNOME to hack in other projects, and want to know when will be realeased the final or atleast a new version (2.0.1 is quite old) to have the resent improviments (sorry at the moment I just want to use the IDE and report problems).

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)