[Anjuta-list] Breakpoint problem when I set a breakpoint

Hi is the first time I'm writing on this forum.

I'm using Anjuta - Ubuntu 6.06 on a Amd64. Few months ago I was realy deceived about it but now it seems to be a bit more stable.
But it seems that there are still big problems in the Debugger. I tried to import some files with my own makefile and it compiles properly. The problem is when I try to set some breakpoints, i allways receive the same error message

ERROR: No source file named

I know that opensource software may not be perfect but at least some basic functions of the IDE, as this is, should work!
For the moment I found that the only reliable graphical debugger is still DDD (even the eclipse debugger ha some problems!) but I hope that Anjuta will be soon my ufficial IDE.

Thanks in advance

FromLuxembourg