Re: [Anjuta-list] Support for writing parsers

On 19/06/06, Naba Kumar <naba kumar gmail com> wrote:
Hi Paulo,

On 6/18/06, Paulo J. Matos <pocmatos gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there any support in anjuta for writing flex/bison based parsers?
> I don't think so, but would like to be sure about it...

Depends on what parser you want to write.

For editor syntax highlighting scintilla/LexXXX.cpp
For sysmbol parsing. tagmanager/XXX.c

I meant writing a parser for my application, i.e., does Anjuta
highlight flex/bison files correctly and generate the corresponding c
files by calling flex/bison?

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

where XXX is your lang name.

Thanks.

Regards,
-Naba

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm