Re: [Anjuta-list] Changing font charcteristics in GTK Source View

Hi,

On 6/15/06, Johannes Schmid <johannes schmid gmx de> wrote:
You are doing exactly the right thing. The only possible problem is that
you have loaded both editor plugins which gives you two editor panes in
preferences and you are changing the wrong one.

Try to unload the scintilla plugin (settings->plugin manager), restart
anjuta and try to change the settings again.

This reminds me that we need to implement preferences unloading. :)

Regards,
-Naba