Re: [Anjuta-list] My Idea about Indentation

On Sat, 2006-07-22 at 12:04 +0200, Nathan H?sken wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently trying to implement in the language-support-cpp-jave
> plugin. But as far as I can see, the "on_editor_char_inserted_cpp"
> function is currently never called, correct?

Yes, you are correct. That's because the plugin is never loaded
currently. For your testing purpose, you can force load the plugin in
project.anjuta file of your test project.

I am figuring out what would be the best way to load supports
dynamically.

>  I do now know what to
> change so that it is called and can not test my code.
> I am also not sure how to set the indentation. I thought, I could just
> delete all whitespaces at the begining of the line and then insert the
> correct number of whitspaces for indentation. I have not found a
> function do delete in the editor, is there a way?

I think we need a delete method in IAnjutaEditor:

delete(gint start_position, gint end_position);

You can define this method in libanjuta/interfaces/anjuta.idl and
implement it in plugins/editor/text_editor.c and
plugins/sourceview/sourceview.c

Thanks.

Regards,
-Naba