Re: [Anjuta-list] Multiple Editor Windows

Nathan H?sken wrote:
Hello dear anjuta list,

I am wondering if there is a way to get multiple editor windows so that one could look at different files at the same time. I notice that when using the scintilla editor the editor can be split. But I have not discovered how to change the file in the downward editor window.

Thanks,
Nathan