Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta and avr-gcc

Igor Gorbounov ha scritto lo scorso 27/01/2006 09:53:
> Carlo Agrusti wrote:
[...]
>> ./configure GCC=avr-gcc
>>

> Hm, even if this works I need Anjuta for normal developing, too. There
> must be
> some other way (or no one at all).

???
a configuration option is "project related"; if you need to use standard
GNU compiler or anything else for some other project, all you have to do
is to configure it with proper GCC alias (or no alias at all); btw, you
can do it directly from inside anjuta, by filling the dialog it prompts
when you ask a configuration procedure by menu (in my locale:
Genera->Configura).

cheers,
Carlo