[Anjuta-list] start cvs without install

Hi,
im testing the cvs version of the 2.* brand from time to time and I want to know if I can start the current cvs build without doing a make install or checkinstall because i have to uninstall my 1.2.4 and then reinstall if im not happy with the 2.* Version
I get this when i start it from the src folder

./anjuta
/home/downloads/Editoren/cvs/anjuta/src/.libs/lt-anjuta: error while loading shared libraries: libanjuta-interfaces.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

hope there is a solution for this

thx