[Anjuta-list] Questions about Anjuta v2.0.2 CVS

Hello together,
I begining to use anjuta. I want to use anjuta 2.X because if I understand correctly, in anjuta 1.X you can not spread your sourcefiles into subdirectories and you can not have multiple targets in one project. From my first glance, it looked to me as if you can do this things in anjuta 2.X (am I wrong?).

I know, anjuta 2.X is a alpha release, so some things I am asking here may not exist. I will ask anyway :)
- How can you configure your project (or target)? In example how would I add
libaries to link with the target? (There is no option in the Project menu).
- In the project menu, there is a option "Add Group". What is a group? What
meaning does it have?
- When I select something in the "help" menu, I am told I have to download the help files from anjuta.org. Do they already exist? If yes, where can I get them?

Thanks a lot!!!
Nathan