Re: [Anjuta-list] Adding files.

On 12/17/06, Fernando Apesteguía <fernando apesteguia gmail com> wrote:
On 12/17/06, Johannes Schmid <johannes schmid gmx de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The files have to be in the same directory as the executable. (Usually
> there should be a warning but I am not sure...)

OK,
I copied the files to src directory (where Anjuta creates the
executable). I added them as the help says... but it doesn't compile
my files sorry.

Any other clues?

Finally I created two new files and copied the content of the other
files to these ones. Then I run autogen and configure and I could
build the project...

Is this normal??? Should I run autoconf and configure every time I add
a new file?

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance