Re: [Anjuta-list] Projects management help

By the way, is Anjuta assuming that Glade users will use libglade
instead the code generation? It is a bit strange that the .glade file
is into the src directory, and then when launching Glade, the Project
folder is pointing to blah/blah/myproject/src when it should be
pointing to blah/blah/myproject, right?

My apologies if I'm wrong

On 12/2/06, Fernando Apesteguía <fernando apesteguia gmail com> wrote:
On 12/2/06, Johannes Schmid <johannes schmid gmx de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Well, "Project from existing sources" is the prefered and only way to
> import an 1.2 project. Why do you want to avoid that? It does not change
> anything it just loads the automake structure into the project manager.

I got tons of errors that I don't have if I create a blank project and
then I add the files by hand. Errors like these:
In file included from /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdk.h:30,
                 from /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h:31,
                 from callbacks.c:26:
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkcairo.h:29: error: expected '=', ',', ';',
'asm' or '__attribute__' before '*' token
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkcairo.h:31: error: expected ')' before '*' token
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkcairo.h:33: error: expected ')' before '*' token
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkcairo.h:37: error: expected ')' before '*' token
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkcairo.h:42: error: expected ')' before '*' token
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkcairo.h:44: error: expected ')' before '*' token
In file included from /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdk.h:35,
                 from /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h:31,
                 from callbacks.c:26:

Cheers