Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta 1.2.4a `make check' error on SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10

Hi!

Seems like the package is a bit screwed up as nobody tested the make
check before. I recommend that you switch over to anjuta 2.0.2 which has
passed make check/distcheck.

Anyway, a quick fix for the problem is to remove attach_process_cbs.c
from po/POTFILES (or POTFILES.in and run autogen.sh). I don't know if
your installation problem is related as nobody has yet reported that
installation fails.