Re: [Anjuta-list] anjuta setup

Thank you Philipp, it works now, but i still get a lot
of warnings (listed below), should i add anything
else?
Is there a list (or script) of things i should do and
install to use gnome and all other projects in anjuta?

Building the whole Project: test17 ...
make
cd . && autoheader
autoheader: WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as
`acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'
autoheader: WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define
templates for `config.h.in'
autoheader: WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING: Using the third argument of
`AC_DEFINE' and
autoheader: WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to
define a template without
autoheader: WARNING: `acconfig.h':
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_FUNC_MAIN], 1,
autoheader: 		[Define if a function `main' is
needed.])
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING: More sophisticated templates can
also be produced, see the
autoheader: WARNING: documentation.
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/kdovrtel/Projects/test17'
Making all in po
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/kdovrtel/Projects/test17/po'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/kdovrtel/Projects/test17/po'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/kdovrtel/Projects/test17/src'
/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link g++ -Wall 	 -g -g -O2
-o test17  main.o
mkdir .libs
g++ -Wall -g -g -O2 -o test17 main.o
make[2]: Leaving directory