[Anjuta-list] has my anjuta got crazy?

Hi everybody

A couple of months ago I worked on a C proyect using anjuta, on a debian
gnome system. Yesterday I came back to tis proyect, and when I opened my
files with anjuta, I realised that something was going bad. It is
difficult to explain, but lets say that some lines of the code "blink"
and the format is pretty strange. Using the autoformat function did not
work. I checked my anjuta version and it was 1.2.3. As it was a testing
one I forced and unlocked it to stable, 1.2.2, but the problem is still
there. For the instalation I am using synaptic and the debian
repositories. Of course, since the last time I used anjuta I have
updated my system many times. My C files are alright, as I can open them
with gedit and they look perfect.
Maybe one of the libraries on which anuta deppends is causing this
problem. Does somebody have a suggestion about what can be wrong with my
anjuta isntalation?

Thanks in advance

   Emilio

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!