[Anjuta-list] Anjuta: "Hello World" example missing add_pixmap_directory from support.c file

Just starting to work with Anjuta IDE and of course trying to get the
"Hello World" from the tutorial going. When I do a build, it can't find
the function "add_pixmap_directory(...)" for its call in main.c. From
what I've found out off the web it's normally included in support.c
which is managed by Glade. Well my support.c doesn't have it. Have I got
a setting wrong? Any suggestion?
--
Rick Berger <rberger sympatico ca>