[Anjuta-list] Bug?

Hi Guys,

I'm using Anjuta quite some time now and all works fine.

Today however I started to use the Debugger and a lot of strange things
happened :-(

      * I can't stop the Debugger; using the normal "Stop Debugger" will
        NOT end the Debugger; in the stop window using 'cancel' or
        'stop' give the same result. Debugger remains active and I have
        to close Anjuta.
      * The Debugger runs to cursor or breakpoint, however from that
        position I can't do anything more. The Debugger window doesn't
        allow further run and/or step activities.

I already checked the manual, but I can't find anything related to these
problems.

I'm using Anjuta 1.2.3. on Fedora 4.

Hope you can give me some advise.

Best regards,