[Anjuta-list] =?iso-8859-1?Q?src=20folder=20problem?=

Hello everybody, I am from argentina and I am having a big problem with a c++ project.

I create a new project with the main.cc source, then I want to add a parser.h and a parser.cc to the project but the anjuta put the two files in the include folder.
I can configure the "include path" so when I include the parser.h in my main.cc there is no problem, but the problem appear because the main.cc doesn't found the methods implementations (they are in the parser.cc) so I don't have another solution that implementing all my methods IN LINE because the compiler doesn't found the parser.cc....

Can anybody help me?
(If somebody can explain me how to solve my problem in spanish would be great!)

Todavía no tenés tu Ciudad Internet Mail? Obtenelo ahora! - http://webmail.ciudad.com.ar

Descargá Gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 6.0, el mejor software para actualizar tu PC.
http://www.ciudad.com.ar/ar/servicios/ie/