[Anjuta-list] Cairo Compilation prob solution

hello...

How do I get a proj that uses the cairo library to compile and execute in anjuta.

for ex The MAKEFILE for one of the proj looks like this..

EXAMPLES=basket

# I'd like to put a bunch of compiler-specific warning flags here, but
# I don't know a good way to choose the right flags based on the
# compiler in use.
#
# So, for now, if you want more warnings, set them in CFLAGS before
# calling make. For example, for gcc:
#
# CFLAGS="-Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -fno-strict-aliasing" make

MYCFLAGS=`pkg-config --cflags cairo libpng12`
MYLDFLAGS=`pkg-config --libs cairo libpng12`

all: ${EXAMPLES}

%.o: %.c
    $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) $(CPPFLAGS) ${MYCFLAGS} $< -o $@

%: %.c