[Anjuta-list] I can't build a distribution on anjuta 1.2.2

Hi to all;
I can build a distribution on anjuta, I used the version with Ubuntu
hoary but I know that the same errors happen when I used Debian Sid with
latest updates, this is what it happen:
1.- it said that in configure.in there is support for GNU_GETTEXT but
the directories po and intl aren't in SUBDIRS( this is rigth because I
don't want gettext support)
2.- The file ABOUT-NLS doesn't exist, I copy the file from somewhere
else and it seems that works but I want to know if it is very important.
Thanks
Domingo.