[Anjuta-list] Problems with include path

 It may have been answered before, can someone tell me
about gtk include paths. I've included the include
paths with gtk-config

 gtk-config --cflags
-I/usr/include/gtk-1.2 -I/usr/include/glib-1.2
-I/usr/lib/glib/include

 I then edited the preference settings and added these
paths. The message window shows gcc -I and these
include paths-- however I'm getting this problem

The message box says: support.h file on lin63:syntax
error before '*'.. I followed the anjuta basic sample
tutorial for a gtk Hello app. The source line with the
syntax error is:

 /* This is used to create the pixbufs used in the
interface. */
GdkPixbuf*  create_pixbuf              (const gchar
 *filename);

Is there something I'm missing in my setup for these
include libraries?

jagginess