[Anjuta-list] anjuta2.0(cvs) questions

Excuse me for my bad english - it`s me in Russia.

1. My project contain Makefile and no contain configure. Import my project
take place error: "Failed to load project /work/den: Malformed project. Root
directory doesn't look like the root of an automake package". And tab Project
contain string "Project not load". On anjuta 1.2. good luck!
2. Be absent in tab Files filter for files (as anjuta 1.2)
3. No save size window at start anjuta 2.0
4. No work autocomplete on object. pointer_object-> class_or_namespace::
5. No work help in anjuta 2.0
6. Impossible access in properties project
7. Impossible create new project C++ terminal !!!
8. If close editor or other view, then impossible open this !!!