[Anjuta-list] libdir: lib64 or lib?

Hello,
I've (finally, from jhbuild) succeeded in building anjuta, and there is a
problem when first running it. The error is «No plugin found implementing
IAnjutaProfile Interface.»
After doing some straces, I find that the only plugin file read is the one for
gdb, which (small bug, which helped me) landed in prefix/lib/anjuta/ , while all
the rest in lib64/ is ignored. The two dirs aren't the same (doing symlinks
caused problems, so I left the jhbuild defaults). The config command is:

./configure '--enable-maintainer-mode' '--prefix' '/home/g2p/opt/jhbuild'
'--libdir' '${exec_prefix}/lib64' '--disable-static' '--disable-gtk-doc'
'CC=ccache gcc-4.0' 'CXX=ccache g++-4.0' $ac_configure_extra_args --no-create
--no-recursion

So apparently there is an inconsistency, and $libdir is replaced by a hardcoded
lib when looking for plugin files. Hope this helps, and thanks for your work by
the way.