Re: [Anjuta-list] anjuta-2 building problems, many parse error in svn-backend

KLEIN StИphane wrote:

Hello,

I try to compile anjuta 2.0 on my Debian.

When I build it, I've this message :

svn-backend.c:38: error: parse error before '*' token

[...]
Well, I suppose that you should install subversion and subversion-devel packages and all
subversion dependencies (on Fedora 3 some additional packages were needed).
I've succeded at last in building anjuta-2.0 rpm package for Fedora 3 (my *.spec files for all dependency packages and for anjuta itself seem to be somewhat tricky, may be
they are erroneous) and now explore this new Anjuta. It looks so strange and
unusual...
   Igor Gorbounov