Re: [Anjuta-list] Shortcuts not saved

Илья Муравьев wrote:

I want to customize shortcuts in Anjuta as I want but trouble is
found.

I did what "Customize shortcuts" menu tell,- run gconf-editor
and set desktop/gnome/interface/can_change_accels to ON.
After I set shortcuts as I need and all were ok. But
those settings don't save, so every time I run Anjuta they become default.
How to fix this problem?
There was a patch in anjuta-devel list in the end of December. If compiling sources is OK for you, take Anjuta 1.2 from CVS (see anjuta.org for instructions) and apply the patch from here: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=6231153&forum_id=7093 Otherwise, wait until the patch is accepted and a new release of Anjuta 1.2 goes out.

P. S. If you happen to use ALTLinux, you can wait for a new Anjuta package in Sisyphus.

--
 Alexey "Ktirf" Rusakov