[Anjuta-list] setting the output directory for a project

I know this can't be diffigcult, but I can't find it anywhere:

I have a C++ project, using the standard build system it Anjuta 1.2.2,
with the source in the src/ directory and the headers in the /include
directory.  I have a bin/ directory as well, which I would like to have
the final executable file put in, but I can't figure out how.  In fact,
I actually used to have it going there, but I've done something (perhaps
running clean all and Auto generate), and now it ends up it src.  I'm
feeling a bit retarded, singe I can't figure out how I got had it
working before, seems it was trivial at the time :P

Can someone provide a bit of guidance?
Thanks
Bjørn