[Anjuta-list] Anjuta under Fedora Core 3 x86_64

Hi all,

Has anyone succeeded in in running Anjuta under Fedora Core (or indeed
any Linux distribution) for x86_64?

I have just downloaded the x86_64 RPM from freshrpms.net and installed
it on my AMD64 Laptop. It installed OK but it will not run, the splash
screen appears and then it just freezes there.

I've tried compiling the sources but configure complains about a load of
missing libraries that I know are installed on my machine, even when I
tweak the PKG_CONFIG_PATH variable.

Regards,

Chris