[Anjuta-list] Re: Re: Problems with display in anjuta

Have we wait until libpango 1.9 move to unstable?

Since I really want to use anjuta I decided to install the 1.9 packages
with dpkg using --force-depends. Now I can use anjuta, but the whole apt
stuff won"t work "till the dependency problems are fixed somehow, which
means no updating of Debian packages until a fixed version of libpango
is in experimental or unstable (fixed in the sense that the anjuta
problem is fixed and it depends only on installabel packages).

I had the same problem with anjuta but I didn't install libpango 1.9. I loaded the 1.8.1-1 debs from debian and installed the three debs with dpkg -i.
So anjuta is working again and apt works fine. Hope this second solution could help!

King regards,

Werner Steinbrenner

--
Werner Steinbrenner