Re: [Anjuta-list] Configuring anjuta??
- From: Naba Kumar <kh_naba gmx net>
- To: greg <gcriflesmithing alaska net>
- Cc: anjuta-list lists sourceforge net
- Subject: Re: [Anjuta-list] Configuring anjuta??
- Date: Thu Aug 4 23:21:14 2005
On Sun, 2005-07-31 at 07:53, gc wrote:
> How the heck do you configure anjuta so it will build a project? I'm
> using ubuntu. Anjuta version 1.2.2 . I'm not sure what to do with
> linking paths and libraries or support packages. Linux is totally new to
> me coming from learning to code in Windows XP. I keep getting an autogen
> error. Driving me bonkers! Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
What is the error?
You may be interested in this ubuntu bug:
] [Thread Prev