RE [Anjuta-list] Newbie - Using Ajuta to target embedded target

> I need to develop a GUI based application for an embedded target (ARM based)
>
> I have some questions;
>
> 1. Can I use Anjuta to target my target ?  (I am guessing but do I just change
> the tools used ?)

I don't know what ARM is, so I can't help you here

> 2. Does Anjuta allow me to design my GUI in GLADE and then compile. (all from
> within Anjuta)
Yes, anjuta allows you to edit your gui with glade. Just go to Project :: edit application gui. Then glade will start.

> 3. Once compiled can I debug the code on my target from within the Anjuta
> environment over ethernet ?

I d'ont know if anjuta debugger support ethernet.

> PS I am intending to use GTKfb (Frame buffer)
Good luck ;-).
For the moment, the current version of gtk(2.6.x) doesn't work on the linux framebuffer, and I think this code is umaintened.
Alternatively, you can try to use the Directfb port, wich seems to be maintened, but also I don't think that 2.6.x versions of gtk
will work. (effort are being made to port the future version 2.8 of gtk, wich one will use libcairo).