[Anjuta-list] Problems with debugger

Hi. I would like to debug a small C program with Anjuta. The problem
is that I'm not able to put breakpoints (anymore). I get an error:
"ERROR: no source file named [filename]" I don't want to start any
projects. All I want is to open a .c file, compile it, build it, en
start debugging it. Some people have posted the same question on this
mailinglist, but the solutions didn't help for me. I added the path to
the *.c (and the executable) to Settings->Source paths, but it didn't
help. I'm desperate. Plz help me.

Jens Geiregat