[Anjuta-list] gnome-terminal problem while trying to use ncurses library

Hi.

I am using Mandrake 10 community edition and KDE as the desktop. I installed the anjuta and tried to use the ncurses library. I try initscr(), refresh() and getch() commands but when the program executes it gave me errors. I think it is becuse of i tried to use it as a user. Because when i tried the "gnome-terminal" command from the konsole it gave me error but when i changed to su then it works. So how can i make anjuta run the gnome-terminal in the root priviledges. I checked the command options and tried to add some comments to the "Terminal" section like: su -c "its orginal thing written before" root but it didnt work.

I hope someone will help me.

With my best wishes.

Oguz Yarýmtepe

Do you Yahoo!?