[Anjuta-list] ERROR: Please run autogen.sh manually

Hello
when I go through the Anjuta tutorial of simple hello
world using the wizard, and towards the last step "hit
Apply" and after it does it scrolling things at the
bottom "Build" window, it pops up an error window
saying.

ERROR: The Project was not successfully auto
generated.
Please run autogen.sh manually.

in the Build window at the bottom of the screen, I
have different colored lines.
black, blue, green and red.
the red lines are only 2 so I will mention them, they
say

config.in:108 required file 'int/Makefile.in' not
found
Makefile.am:6:required directory ./int| does not exist

Thanks