Re: [Anjuta-list] indent utility

Hi,

indent is definitely in Debian unstable. I'm sure it's in stable/testing
as well.

$ apt-cache show indent
Package: indent
Section: devel
Installed-Size: 500
Maintainer: Santiago Vila <sanvila debian org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 2.2.9-5
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.4-4)
Filename: pool/main/i/indent/indent_2.2.9-5_i386.deb
Size: 99160
MD5sum: 77300c4104e9aed0b60be30bebf46418
 The `indent' program changes the appearance of a C program by
 inserting or deleting whitespace.
 .
 `indent' also provides options for controlling the alignment of braces
and
 declarations, program indenting, and other stylistic parameters,
including
 formatting of both C and C++ comments.