[Anjuta-list] Auto-indent doesn't work, I think...

Hi...

I've just tried anjuta for the first time, and quite like it... however, one of the things I really like about emacs is that it will automatically indent lines after '{' and when pressing tab. I *thought* the various "Indentation and auto-format" options in anjuta would enable the same functionality, but no matter what I select and I don't notice any difference. The cursor stays in the same column after each '{' and pressing tab always just inserts a tab...