[Anjuta-list] Not able to execute the project using anjuta-1.0.2

            I m using anjuta-1.0.2, I m using anjuta's online manual
facility, but still I m facing some of the problems

1>        I've setup my project by using the import option, I m able to
build my project

But I m facing a problem while executing the project, anjuta remains silent
when I use

the build->execute. Do I need to set any of the paths any where?

Actually I've imported the project to this directory
/home/user-name/Projects/ARS_RS.

I will be storing the build file also at the same directory ARS_RS.

Project target: bin_file_given_by_build

Do I need externally set any of the paths in the IDE, for the IDE to get the
executable file?

I m not getting any errors as such, when I use the build->execute.

2>                 I m not able to debug the project.

I m able to load the executable, but even though the core file is present
the IDE given no such file while loading the core file.

I m not getting what kind of process to be attached while debugging, because
when there is some problem with the binaries we

debug it, but we do not attach any process to it while debugging. Please do
let me know how should I use it or what kind of process

to be attached during debugging.

            Thanks in advance

Regards,

Manjunath