Re: [Anjuta-list] CVS over SSH in Anjuta

I use cvs over ssh all the time w/ Anjuta. However, I don't believe I
have ever used Anjuta to do the initial checkout -- that I do on the
command line. After than the repository info is all kept in the CVS
directory and works seamlessly with Anjuta

Jim

--
Jim Bowen <jbowen speakeasy net>