[Anjuta-list] How to make use of libtool+gdb

Whenever Anjuta calls the debugger (gdb) it calls it directly.
This is OK excecpt if you used libtool on your project.
If you did you have to run:

> libtool gdb executable [core]

But I cannot find anywhere a place to override the command for the debugger.
Configurations for compiler and such, exist under the menu Settings->Commands...

Is it a missing feature or is it just me that don't know where to find it.

BTW: I tried to go to gconf-editor to try if there was some key from Anjuta,
but I found none!!! Does anjuta use Gconf or no?!

Tiago Quintino