[Anjuta-list] About using gtkmm-2.4 in Anjuta

An advise of Philipp Klaus Krause ("Change gtkmm-2.0 to gtkmm-2.4 in configure.in.")
didn't work by me at all. It still says that it cannot find gtkmm-2.0. I've tried changing
gtkmm-2.0 to gtkmm-2.4 in configure script, but it works unstable:
sometimes building finishes successfully, sometimes one of the stages (configuring or
making, haven't noticed which one of them) removes all the contents of the project's src/
folder, sometimes make doesn't see files that exist nevertheless?
So may be I do something wrong? May be after changing the configure.in file something
special must be done?
    Hopefully,
        Igor Gorbounov