Re: [Anjuta-list] Why does Anjuta cross out some includes?

On 13.06.2004 06:47, Carl B. Constantine wrote:

Working on a GTK+ 2 project and occationally, after compile I see some
of my include lines have a red line through them, for example:

#include <gtk/gtk.h>

Has a red line through it in some of my source files, but not in other
source files in the same project. I find it very strange and wonder if
anyone can comment on it? I want to put this information in the book I'm
writing.

Lines marked with red strikethrough are usually those with an error. However, #include lines are quite often mentioned in gcc's output as 'included from <file>:<line>', and Anjuta treats these lines as errors. Try to browse gcc's output (double-clicking on the lines I described) and you'll get the point.

--
 Alexey Rusakov aka Ktirf