[no subject]

Hi Lukasz,

You are totally correct. I had a problem on the gnome-terminal. I changed the command settings on the Anjuta IDE, and I solved the problem.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Regards,
Hoffmann

Hazel <h-zel o2 pl> wrote:
> I am enjoying the IDE, but I realized that after
> compiling and building my codes, I cannot run the
> respective executables from the IDE. I need to run
> them by using the shell, instead.

Maybe the problem is that you don't have the gnome-terminal? You can
find out if that's the case by running anjuta from xterm. When you click
on run and nothing happens, the terminal will probably display the error
message. If it turns out to be the terminal problem, you will need to
settings->commands (don't know the exact English names of the menus),
and edit the line "terminal" to use the one you have.

Greetings,
Lukasz