[Anjuta-list] Debian?

Hi,

I am newie.

Can any kind soul tell me if there is any problem installing the Redhat binaries on a Debian linux machine? ( I am using Debian but I want to try using Anjuta )

Many thanx.

Anthony Mak

--
Logic and Computation
National ICT Australia

Phone: +61 02 6125 1371
E-mail:  anthonym mail rsise anu edu au
Web page:
Australian National University (ANU),
Canberra ACT 0200,
AUSTRALIA.

Address: National ICT Australia. Room B163(1st floor), Building 115, Australian National University, Canberra ACT
0200, AUSTRALIA.

The information contained in this email message, and any attached files, may
be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal,
professional privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and
delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.