Re: [Anjuta-list] Terminal won't close after compilation

Hi,

Karl-Heinz Brünen schrieb:

Hi,

Am Mon, den 19.01.2004 schrieb ThomasS um 14:43:
Hi,

I just tried to compile a sample program from Anjuta 1.2.0 terminal on my Debian Sarge box. After compilation has finished the terminal seems to be locked, that is I am not able to use it anymore.
No way to change this by typing in:

You have to change the register sheet first. E.g. click on register
sheet 'Stderr' and after that go back to 'terminal'

There are several bug entries on the project pages at sourceforge for
this behaviour. Hopefully they will solve it soon ;)

Thanks for information!
BTW, changing the register didn't properly work  for me, though!

So I had to close and relaunch Anjuta :-(

regards
Thomas