Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta startup

On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 19:24, Harald Studer wrote:
> Hi people,
> I once sent in a question, but did not get a response. I'm not sure if
> the question might have been too stupid to be worth answering.. ;-)
>
> I dare to pose it again..
> when I try to start anjuta up, I get a gnome message box with an error.
> It tells me that a segfault happend. I compiled the application withou
> any problem.
> I am not running gnome but openbox.. might that be the problem?

The question isn't stupid, but more information is required for us to
help you. Sending a stack trace would be a good start. Make sure you
have Anjuta compiled with debugging information.

Also what version of Anjuta are you using? The latest stable release is
1.2.0. If you're using an earlier version please upgrade and see if the
problem still exists.

Openbox shouldn't be a problem as it's supposed to be a standards
compliant window manager although I have never used it.

Dan