[Anjuta-list] Executable works in command line, not anjuta

Hi all,

I've flattened my project to the src directory so no more sub dirs,
however, It's strange no one answered my questions (is it shyness or
it's impossible to achieve in anjuta???). But now, there's a new
problem. I load a file and I give a relative path to that data file
(from executable which is in src/). Running it in anjuta says file
doesn't exist. In command line it works great. Does anjuta copy the file
before running it in another place?

Oh, what are data files to anjuta? What can anjuta do with them?

Best regards,
--

Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon