Re: [Anjuta-list] Possible to run Anjuta on Solairs -without- Gnome?

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 21:36, Amit BHATNAGAR wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using a solaris machine that I do not have root
> access to.
>
> I am wondering if it is possible to use Anjuta without having
> to install Gnome? If a Gnome installation is required, is there
> a way I can install everything required in my home directory,
> instead of system wide?
>
> thanks,
> amit.

You will need Gnome. You should be able to install Gnome into a
different prefix. I found the following post describing doing it for
GTK, but it should be equally valid for Gnome and the other Anjuta
dependencies.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2001-June/msg00076.html

Dan