Re: [Anjuta-list] Source folders inside src

To import the project, I've done the following:
I've created a simple C++ project. Then I deleted the generated main.cc
and copied my own include files to /include and source files including
subdirectories to /src. I got what I mentioned previously. What should I
do?

Best regards,

Paulo Matos