Re: [Anjuta-list] Re: Anjuta-list digest, Vol 1 #573 - 1 msg

Hi,

check if Anjuta creates Makefile.am and configure.in in your project
folder. If it doesn't, visit this site
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=897312&group_id=14222&atid=314222
and apply my patch (or wait until 1.2.2).
If it did create Makefile.am and configure.in properly for all projects,
you are experiencing another problem and you don't need that patch.