[Anjuta-list] Building 1.2.1

Hi All.

my build of anjuta 1.2.1 is failing:

launcher.c:26:17: pty.h: No such file or directory.

Now I have a pty.h in my /usr/local/include/vte directory
and I thought it was simply not seeing that include path, so
I copied it over to /usr/local/include. After I did that I got
more errors (syntax errors and the like), so I'm guessing that
this isn't the proper pty.h to use.

I also tried copying a pty.h that I found on my fedora box
and that caused other problems.

Am I missing some library? Can anyone tell me what pty.h anjuta
is expecting?

thanks,
amit.