Re: [Anjuta-list] How do I add another package to the project?

Oops, sorry, I forgot to mention that I have the packages gtkglextmm as
well as the underlying gtkglext. I just don't know how to tell Anjuta to
use them as the complete "supports list" is grayed out.
Do I have to specify the include/library-paths manually? Which ones
would that be? (Sorry, I haven't yet fully understood all those
*nix-build tools, so this is probably a stupid question).