Re: [Anjuta-list] Initial generation fails.

that didn't work. are there any other things I can try? I have all the dependencies listed.

Ulrich Gehring wrote:
Hello Kevin,

I am having some problems with creating a gnomemm project in anjuta 1.2.1 on Fedora Core.

The errors are in this screenshot: http://denial.loose-screws.com/screenshots/anjuta-errors.png I really don't know what is happening to cause these errors, seeing as how I have automake etc.

...required file './ABOUT-NLS' not found...

I think it means _N_ational_L_anguage_S_upport.

Make an Project without 'Gettext support'.

Perhaps are missing packages.
Lock at
http://anjuta.org/documents/de/anjuta-slackware-tutorial/x75.html
The packages are the same in Anjuta 1.2.0

Greetings
Ulrich